Want to understand your risk for a heart attack?
Knowing the full picture of your cholesterol levels may give you a better understanding of your heart healthLearn More
Lp(a) is a protein in the blood that can be genetically elevated and build up in the artery regardless of exercise and diet.
Prolonged High Lp(a) levels increase risk of heart attack 3x.
There are currently no treatments for high Lp(a).
People with low LDL may still have a high Lp(a).
You can impact the future of heart health through research participation.
Care Access is working on a number of clinical studies researching Lp(a).
By participating, you may:
- Receive an Lp(a) test at no cost.
- Learn whether your Lp(a) levels are putting you at risk for a heart attack.
- Contribute to scientific research about the link between Lp(a) and heart disease.
- Help improve heart health for future generations.
- Receive financial compensation for time and travel.
Learn more about your Lp(a) by participating in a research study.
Fill out the form, and a dedicated team member will contact you about your participation options.
Frequently Asked Questions
Why participate in a clinical research study?
A clinical research study evaluates new ways to prevent, detect, or treat disease. Every treatment used today went through a rigorous clinical research process to prove that it's safe and effective. By participating in a clinical study, you help with the advancement and availability of new treatments.
Benefits of participation:
- Compensation for time and travel
- Study-related medical care at no cost
- Investigational medication at no cost
Are participants able to withdraw from the study?
The answer is yes. All research studies are voluntary and participants may withdraw at any time for any reason.